What we accomplished together!
With summer in full swing, I wanted to again thank you for your donation this past school year.
Together we have accomplished a great deal and without your help this would not have been possible.
- Sponsor of the "Dig Pink" volleyball fundraiser
- Purchase of the girls varsity soccer team championship plaques
- Purchase of 25 sideline chairs for indoor winter sports
- Sponsor of the boys varsity football championship rings
- Sponsor of "Lax Out Cancer" fundraiser
- Wildcat Athletic Club 2015 Graduating Class Commemorative Coins presented to all graduates
- Catering of the Senior Athletic Awards Night
- Presented 8 Wildcat Athletic Club Scholarships and 3 Athlete of the Year Scholarships
- Presented the Thomas Cutinella Foundation with a check for $106,000.00 representing the
proceeds of the Wildcat Athletic Club " 54 Fund"
As you can see thanks to you our year was extremely successful. This is something that we could not have done without our membership.
On behalf of the entire Wildcat Athletic Club Board, thank you and we wish you a safe healthy summer
Our 2015/2016 Membership Drive is underway!
Each year we look to make more things possible for our student-athletes. The Club supports special projects such as purchasing new, updated, cost-effective items that enhance our athletic programs. The Club also provides our athletes with assistance as they pursue their higher education goals. We present a series of scholarships to graduating seniors who have participated in at least four seasons of athletics, and have been involved in extra-curricular and community service activities.
Whether you have children at the elementary, middle, or high school level we ask for your support. Your gift of any amount will help!
By becoming a CLUB member, you are doing much more than just donating a few dollars, you are participating!
Please Become a Member Today!
New members will also receive a Wildcat Athletic Club Membership Magnet!